« Home | RSHL News » | Medicus' AML Round 7 Predictions » | 'Exploit' Explained » | Odin's Round 6 Recap » | RSHL News » | Smooth's IML Player Rankings » | Buster's IML Round 6 Predictions » | Cheat or Lag? » | Premier League Week 6 Schedule » | Vorbometer Predictions For IML Round 6 » 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 

PB Pyramid League News

Filed under: Powerball

This was written by me and taken from the Powerball forums:

There's enough interest in this to take it to the next stage. If you want to be a cap mail me at ss_vorbis at yahoo.co.uk with your playing name, squad name and then I'll set you up on ScoreMaster. Once we have a minimum of four squads with a roster at least 15 (preferably 20) players we can go onto the next stage; Getting the rules down in stone and scheduling week 1.

I will let anyone sign-up as a cap, but if it doesn't look like you're going to get a roster I will cut your squad. The Important thing here is to get some stable squads playing every week. I'd rather have four solid rosters of 20 active players than seven or eight squads of half filled rosters who will no-show.

I've written a quick set of FAQ's on the blog:

http://subspaceblog.blogspot.com ... faqs.html

Just the basic information on how the league will work and how to get your squad signed up. I'll add more info to the page as we get closer to getting this off the ground. Don't forget it you do decide to cap a squad and you're looking for recruits to check out the PBPL sign-up page:

http://subspaceblog.blogspot.com ... sign-ups.html

I like the way this guy thinks. Good looking too. You can read the full thread here.



eXTReMe Tracker