« Home | The Game » | Rak'kar's Dueling Guide » | Sir Xazm's Warzone League Guide » | DPM's 4v4 Strategy Guide » | Tritoch's 4v4 Guide » | RZJPL » | Stats » | Logs » | Blog News » | Random Crap » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

The Blog

A few years ago, during AML Season 6, I felt like doing some Premier League predictions. Supremacist had just taken over SS Impact and was looking for content, so I offered to cover AML for him. He agreed and the Vorbometer was born.

People seemed to enjoy reading them, so when SS Impact inevitably shut down again I opened up my own crappy Geocites site and continued to write my predictions. I moved on from that to start the Premier League Blog, which allowed myself and other people to post predictions, rankings, articles and rants. For a short time it was very popular.

Unfortunately I had made a mistake in choosing a shitty blog host in the shape of eBloggy. They were not the most reliable of hosts, had a lot of downtime which culminated in their server completely crashing and all their blogs were deleted. I moved the PremBlog to Blogger, but lost all the archives. By that time I was starting to play less and less Subspace. I’d started another general blog, Sick Sad World, and was posting more on there and eventually the Premblog died

Now I’m back playing SS more I thought about bringing the PremBlog back. In the end I decided to start this new blog which covers Subspace in general, rather than just concentrating on a single zone/league.

It’s still early days for us, but I hope as we go along more Subspace players will join us and we’ll be just as popular as the old PremBlog was.

Either that, or I’ll get bored again in a couple of months and junk the whole thing.



eXTReMe Tracker