« Home | Subspace; The Menace Within » | But This Map Goes up to 11 » | Template Back » | The New Premier League Scoreboard » | Template Problem » | Premier League Top Ten » | ProBall League » | Premier League Pre-Season Week 2 Results » | GetContinuum » | Premier League Pre-Season Week 2 Schedule » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Logarama

Filed under: Logs

I don't really log as much as I used to, but today I found a few funny snippets on an old text file. Looks like these are from around 2002 when I was still playing mostly in Alpha, just started Victimise and Chaos was enjoying it's suiciding heyday. Good times:


Shadowslay~> what
Vorbis)> no bombs
Vorbis)> owned
Shadowslay~> i had shields and got a full charge during the fight
Shadowslay~> sigh
Parabola> lol
Vorbis)> and you pb'd into a rock
Shadowslay~> u lagged one
R.O.C.K.> hehehe
jamber.> hehehe
Vorbis)> ?lag
PING Current:170 ms Average:170 ms Low:160 ms High:200 ms S2C: 0.3% C2S: 0.0%
Shadowslay~> i got the ull charge right after that
Shadowslay~> and had shields
Parabola> we cant all be the best SS player ever like Parabola
Parabola> my record back it up too
Parabola> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parabola> $$$$$$$$$$$
Snake Bite_>
Parabola> cashed
Snow Eagle> lol
AlphaBot> i hate using reps :(
Vorbis)> face it shad, you're just not very good
Jessica+> yay
exiled child> hey rock
moeymo> 2-1
R.O.C.K.> Hi Exiled!
P Shadowslay~> and u cant own anyone unless u live, rofl only a newb would say that :P
P Vorbis)> or maybe i was joking.....
P Shadowslay~> i don't like to joke.
PithFetor> lol
Shadowslay~> thanx
Shadowslay~> again
Jessica+> aww
Shadowslay~> thanx
X===Young Jedi=> lol
X===Young Jedi=> jamber. plz scrape ur face off the side of my ship!!!
P Vorbis)> i was a neg with no bombs, you rocketed me twice and you died, you don't find that funny?
Lumin Blade> rock did you get the e-mail?
R.O.C.K.> Hi Jess
R.O.C.K.> Yes Lumin!
Jessica+> moeymo just killed me.... SIC 'em BOYS!
Lumin Blade> ok
Jessica+> not!
P Shadowslay~> hell no, since i have 10 the rec u got, made me feel good actually, itll make me not die that much more
R.O.C.K.> I just haven't done it yet
Jessica+> yay
Jessica+> Hey moeymo... GO BACK TO TRENCH WARS
Parabola> Snow Eagle want my body too
P Shadowslay~> 10= 10 x
Jessica+> jk :)
moeymo> 3-1
Jessica+> hehe
Jessica+> :)
Snake Bite_> n000
Snake Bite_> :(
Shadowslay~> oopz
Shadowslay~> sry
P Vorbis)> seriously? your throwing your leet alpha record in my face? I suppose I'll just have to make do with my poor little 1:1
R.O.C.K.> :)
Jessica+> onot cool
P Vorbis)> and the fact I started a squad that went 7-0 in it's first season in aml and won it's first playoff game sunday
Subspace Adoles> why not?
P Vorbis)> nice record though
Jessica+> hehe jk that was awesome :)


Chrom> haha
Recharge:100% Thruster:100% Speed:100% Rotation:100% Shrapnel:0
Chaos Entopi> Oops.
Sky Blazer> BS
screamadelica> don't blame me, I didn't intoduce bursts
P Sky Blazer> bs you fucking cheating bitch
Medicus> lol
P screamadelica> I burst, I repped you into it, stay away from corners
P Sky Blazer> you just took a full burst my ass fucking cocksucker cheater
Skeletor123> hehehe
P screamadelica> don;t like it use ?cheater and go fuck yourself
P Sky Blazer> you took my whole burst and didnt die
P screamadelica> your burst didn't touch me moron
limetti> what is it with these immortal sharks?????
P screamadelica> why do you think i repped twice?
screamadelica> ?spec
SPEC: Sky Blazer
P Sky Blazer> bullshit
P Sky Blazer> you must be celica
P screamadelica> you must be 14
P Sky Blazer> nope your a godam cheating fuck
P Sky Blazer> celica is
P Sky Blazer> fucking tank that needs some real packetloss tests
MASTER OF THE B> hot as hell
MASTER OF THE B> 6-8 months
P screamadelica> i had super you idiot
P Sky Blazer> yeah ok sure
P screamadelica> lol, your speccing me and you can't see that?
screamadelica> ?spec
P Sky Blazer> you didnt have super
Holy Vagina> No way!
MASTER OF THE B> way dude
Holy Vagina> fuck you, you didnt even se that bullshit!
Chrom> dumb swarm
P screamadelica> sky blazer, face the fact that you're not very good and get on with your life
P Sky Blazer> better than you are
P screamadelica> that doesn't prove much
A Certifiable I> Get over it
C 1:screamadelica> sky blazer's not happy
screamadelica> ?chat
xxx: Hypocrite,screamadelica
xxx: screamadelica
xxx: screamadelica
xxx: screamadelica
xxx: Kobigeci,screamadelica
Target Bounty: 150
Target Bounty: 200
screamadelica> ?lag
PING Current:100 ms Average:120 ms Low:100 ms High:190 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.1%
C 1:Hypocrite> No wonder.
T screamadelica> limetti(201:1) @ L15 (Down) safe for 3 secs
Sky Blazer> ow
Skeletor123> lol
C 1:screamadelica> why, he didn't deserve 300bty, all he was doing was running
Skeletor123> damn that hurt
C 1:screamadelica> sky blazer>you must be celica
C 1:screamadelica> sky blazer>you just took a full burst my ass you cocksucker cheater
screamadelica> ?spec
C 1:Hypocrite> He's just a sad whiner.
Recharge:100% Thruster:100% Speed:100% Rotation:100% Shrapnel:8
C 1:screamadelica> funny though, I repped away his burst, I burst, then repped again, and he got raped.
zAiR> 3gals?
Oppilas> heh
limetti> oppuilas
Oppilas> LIMETTI!
C 1:Hypocrite> Haha.
C 1:Hypocrite> Whiner, for sure.


serigaifo> grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk
P serigaifo> ur fuked mother fuker im gonna plant a bomb on ur courtyard
P drink the Cool > that supposed to make sense?
drink the Cool > $$$$$$$$$$
drink the Cool > ZUMA2 OWNS ALL
P serigaifo> when the police gets the scraps of ur body and ur family it will make sense
P drink the Cool > I'm a suicider, you'll be doing me a favor
P serigaifo> we will c the favor..... muahahahahhaa
P drink the Cool > but if you ever want to duel for names, just ask
DarkestShadows> fuck
P serigaifo> assarasse achadarralaminaka ala
P drink the Cool > that a yes or no?


They made me laugh anyway.



eXTReMe Tracker